Cluskia
Please read and post in the MEMBERS topic if you haven't already. Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cluskia
Please read and post in the MEMBERS topic if you haven't already. Thank you!
Cluskia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Button

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PRIVATE LABEL MANUFACTURING AGREEMENT.pdf
Hunting the Headmaster EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:20 am by Guest

» Le Fontaine
Hunting the Headmaster EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:44 am by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Hunting the Headmaster EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:43 am by Guest

» A Silence Golden [OPEN]
Hunting the Headmaster EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:57 am by Guest

» Hunting the Headmaster
Hunting the Headmaster EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:52 am by Guest

» Kryn Cluskio
Hunting the Headmaster EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:04 pm by Guest

» Faolan O'Connor
Hunting the Headmaster EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Kryn Cluskio

» Tsuinoshu Raishin
Hunting the Headmaster EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:44 pm by Kryn Cluskio

» Antiques Information and Template
Hunting the Headmaster EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:02 am by Guest

» Apothecary Information and Template
Hunting the Headmaster EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:52 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:31 pm
word count

Copyrighted!
© Copyright

Cluskio Academy 2012
Owner - Kryn Cluskio
Content by Cluskia Academy site staff

All posts, ideas, information, and creations are copyrighted to their respective owners and creators.
Using any of this content without owner or creator permission is considered an act of plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
Cluskia Academy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hunting the Headmaster

Go down

Hunting the Headmaster Empty Hunting the Headmaster

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:56 am

A good five minutes of soaring around the campus closest to the main building and she had him spotted. A right good ways off from the back exit and into the garden, she’d caught sight of his hair from above through the trees and dove. The wind felt great against her face as she descended and then stopped a handful of yards above him, silently looking down while flying in lazy circles. He was by himself and leaning against a tree clad in the uniform he generally wore which, fortunately for public appearances sake, made him look a bit older. She much preferred the Academy’s staff uniform that she also was currently wearing rather than some of the staffs' casual attire , though admittedly her vest was undone most of the time and she still wore the sleek and fitted boots her Da had custom ordered for her when she’d gotten her first major gig. A doting one, he was.

She smiled faintly at the memory and floated down, feet skyward and hair hanging below, until her face was but a few feet from that of her boss. She smiled.

“Afternoon, Mr. Cluskia. I’m right sorry to bother ye so, only this is needing your signature something fierce, sir.” Saying so, she held out the signing pen and the paper, “You’ve also got today's mail on your desk and the Library’s likely left a message to your personal voicemail. Ye might want to check that as well when you’ve the time, sir,”

Back to top Go down

Hunting the Headmaster Empty Re: Hunting the Headmaster

Post by Kryn Cluskio Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Kryn looked at Faolan as she spoke, not saying a word. He simple stood there and lightly nudged the bokken at his feet with his feet. As she finished speaking, he took the pen and paper. He read over the paper once, and signed, as he was taught by his dad before he took up this job.

Kryn held the paper out for Faolan and said, "Thank you, Ms. O'Connor. Excellent at your job as always." He kicked the wooden blade onto his foot and kicked it up to his hand. He started to walk away, but as he did, he said, "Is that all?"
Kryn Cluskio
Kryn Cluskio
Head Administrator

Male Credits : 100CP
Experience : 1650

Character Information
Ability: High speed movement/Flashstep
Statistics:
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Faolan was a tad disconcerted by the young man's response. Not his words, but his body language. She managed to control the eyebrow that wanted to raise even so. Instead she tilted her head every so slightly and righted herself until she was hovering properly with feet towards the ground. She thought it best not to ask if he was alright straight out, if her charge was upset, pointing it out might make it worse.

"For meself, sir, yes. Thank ye." She paused for a moment before continuing, "Is there anything I might be able to get for ye? Or assist ye with? I've a bit before needs require me on me way, if ye like, sir."

Keeping her Principal comfortable in all respects rather than just the immediate physical ones was a task she also preferred to take upon herself. It wasn't difficult to go the extra mile for Cluskia, thankfully. He was immeasurably more pleasant than many of her past clients had been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryn Cluskio Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Kryn bent his neck until it popped. He said, "Well, you could assist me with a nap, maybe lunch. I'm a bit tired." He waved the bokken around as he said that to indicate that he'd been doing his swinging thing. He rested the wooden sword on his should and continued off towards the main building. He said, "Did you happen to see the contents of the mail?"
Kryn Cluskio
Kryn Cluskio
Head Administrator

Character Information
Statistics:
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Now she did raise her eyebrow. She never opened mail that was addressed to him personally, only mail addressed to the school or the family business.

"I'm afraid not, sir. The mail on yer desk be addressed to ye personally, an' I don't open your personal mail." She gave a soft smile before going on, "As for a nap, sir, feel free to take one in your office if ye wish. I'd rather ye not take it outside, sir, for yer safety's sake."

She could see that he was tired and the trek up to the office would exacerbate that so she offered an elbow for him to link his arm through if he wished.

"Shall I assist ye to your office and find ye some lunch before your nap, sir? It'd be m'pleasure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryn Cluskio Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:01 pm

"Addressed to me? Alright then," he said as Faolan mentioned his mail. Upon mention of his nap, he only laughed. He stopped and smiled, saying, "You thought I was serious about that? I'm the headmaster, I can't nap until my job's done."

He pulled Faolan to the ground via her elbow and said, "Lunch is cool though. Have you had any yet? How 'bout a little company? What say you, Fao?"
Kryn Cluskio
Kryn Cluskio
Head Administrator

Character Information
Statistics:
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:23 am

She gave a small smile and bow of her head in his direction, "Whatever ye need to be comfortable, sir, I'll see to it as always. As for lunch, I have'na had any meself so I'd be obliged to be accompanyin' ye, sir. Shall I make a reservation?"

The paper was quickly taken back and she chided herself for not taking it before, how inconvenient for him. It was folded back into thirds and slid into her vest. Moments later her touchpad was in her hands, ready to make a reservation at any place of his choosing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryn Cluskio Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:04 am

The 4'4" Kryn looked up at Faolan and said with a smile, "I don't have any preferences, you choose. I'll pay for it, whatever it may be."

Kryn walked past Faolan and turned around. He walked backwards and said, "Then again, ordering pizza might be quicker, easier, and safer." He made air quotes when he said "safer," clearly teasing Faolan about her job by sticking his tongue out childishly.

He thought it silly that his dad hired Faolan to keep him safe when he was capable to do so himself. He didn't think Faolan's job was pointless, for he could easily be vulnerable when tired, like right now, so actually his dad's decision made a lot more sense than he thought originally, back when he first got the job and met Faolan too.
Kryn Cluskio
Kryn Cluskio
Head Administrator

Character Information
Statistics:
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:56 pm

As per his words, she chose a simple but nice restaurant and made reservations for two a bit later on. "Right. Le Fontaine it is. Hope you like French. It's in the corner of the plaza in town."

The corner of her mouth quirked up at her Principal's antics and she put her tablet away. "Dinna be worryin' about safety, sir. This time you'll be with me."

In the first months of this job the young master had been exceptionally displeased about his father's last decision concerning the care of his progeny. Often her new charge would slip out on his own without telling her until he was back. It had frustrated and worried her to no end, many evenings spent in the sky searching in the dark for a speck of white hair. Once, however, he'd found himself at the wrong end of an assassination attempt by an AG (anti-gifted) group looking to close the academy.

Had she not taken them down with her knives from above, she'd have broken her reputation of not losing her Principals.

"I'll have the car brought 'round, then. Do ye need time to freshen up first sir?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryn Cluskio Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:20 pm

He laughed at her comeback, Faolan saying that she'd be there this time. "I see you still haven't forgotten yet..." He turned back around, for his cheeks always got a bit red when he was reminded of the first few months with Faolan. He didn't really like being reminded of his faults, but he knows it can't be helped sometimes.

He walked away and said, "That'll be fine, I just need to change, I'm not sure I want to go in that town wearing something associated with the academy. I suggest the same of you too."

Luckily, because he never goes to town wearing anything associated with the academy, talking about the academy, or using his gifts in town, nobody in town knows who he is. That's good because somebody so young with hair such as Kryn's would be kind of hard to forget, especially by AG groups.
Kryn Cluskio
Kryn Cluskio
Head Administrator

Character Information
Statistics:
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:41 pm

A smile spread across her face as he turned away blushing just a bit. He really was funny sometimes. Having to grow up so quickly took it's toll on him but every so often the fact that he indeed was young for his position shone through. Fortunately it was only around those he knew well that it did, otherwise she feared he might be harassed about it and that just wouldn't do at all.

"Yes, sir. Shall I meet ye out front in ten?"

Honestly, she preferred to be in the uniform if they were still on the clock. Though she didn't mind humoring him, as his reasoning was sound. The last thing she needed was a scuffle in town to make things difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryn Cluskio Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Kryn stopped and thought for a second and then just nodded. He turned back with a smile and said, "Yes, front in ten."

Kryn walked towards the staff dorms building again. Making himself to his room to change into whatever he pleased.

8 minutes later, Kryn was found in the area deemed "front" wearing black jeans, and a white T-shirt under a black zip-up hoodie. He hoped he could be casual, for he wasn't going to change again.

[-EXIT-]

Last edited by Kryn Cluskio on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Kryn Cluskio
Kryn Cluskio
Head Administrator

Character Information
Statistics:
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:52 am

Faolan nodded and went to her room to change her clothes. It was a bit awkward to be getting out of her uniform during school hours of operation, but she knew it was smart. She chose fitted black pants that were easy to move around in and a forest green cashmere sweater. Securing her messy curls in a twist with a silver hair stick that could easily double as a weapon, she went to meet the young master out front.

Upon seeing him, she nodded and opened the car door for him. Doing one last weapons check, she got into the backseat behind him and told the driver where they were going. She always carried knives on her person regardless of the situation. Currently she had seven on her, and the hair stick made eight weapons total. That should be enough if they came into any trouble.

"We should be there in a few minutes, sir. Well in time to make the reservation." She told him as the car pulled out of the courtyard.

-Exit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down