Cluskia
Please read and post in the MEMBERS topic if you haven't already. Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cluskia
Please read and post in the MEMBERS topic if you haven't already. Thank you!
Cluskia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Button

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PRIVATE LABEL MANUFACTURING AGREEMENT.pdf
Kryn Cluskio EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:20 am by Guest

» Le Fontaine
Kryn Cluskio EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:44 am by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Kryn Cluskio EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:43 am by Guest

» A Silence Golden [OPEN]
Kryn Cluskio EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:57 am by Guest

» Hunting the Headmaster
Kryn Cluskio EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:52 am by Guest

» Kryn Cluskio
Kryn Cluskio EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:04 pm by Guest

» Faolan O'Connor
Kryn Cluskio EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Kryn Cluskio

» Tsuinoshu Raishin
Kryn Cluskio EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:44 pm by Kryn Cluskio

» Antiques Information and Template
Kryn Cluskio EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:02 am by Guest

» Apothecary Information and Template
Kryn Cluskio EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:52 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:31 pm
word count

Copyrighted!
© Copyright

Cluskio Academy 2012
Owner - Kryn Cluskio
Content by Cluskia Academy site staff

All posts, ideas, information, and creations are copyrighted to their respective owners and creators.
Using any of this content without owner or creator permission is considered an act of plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
Cluskia Academy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Kryn Cluskio

Go down

Kryn Cluskio Empty Kryn Cluskio

Post by Kryn Cluskio Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:54 am

Kryn Cluskio Crest_13

Kryn Cluskio B894sh

Cluskio, Kryn

GENERAL INFORMATION
Name:
Kryn Cluskio

Visual Age:

Personality:
This child prodigy, graduating form Cluskia Academy at age 11, is not beyond correcting people constantly in a casual manner, and unlike most like him, he's street smart too. He doesn't think of himself as smarter than everyone else, he just thinks he was born with a natural gift to retain knowledge easily. He's polite and well mannered when in a good mood. The rare bad mood isn't so good...

If you manage to get Kryn in a bad mood, apologize right then and there. It doesn't matter if he was the one who is wrong, just apologize. Though, in the end, nothing would happen unless he got angry.

Angry Kryn is scary Kryn. He will get you, but if you manage to calm him down and live, he won't hold a grudge. That's not to say he's every killed someone, but his mindset could handle a cold blooded killing and an escape and even a capture. It would be only until he got to prison and dropped the soap would he feel remorse for his crime.

As intelligent as this boy is, he is still just out of his teenage years. In other words, he's not above flirting with seniors and even some of the younger staff. He goes by a ten year rule meaning 18-28 is preferred. This the case, he's still not out there 24/7 chasing women around campus, though if the time arises...

Using his free time, Kryn likes to practice his swordplay, something he's gotten good at over the years. He can sometimes be found practicing in the training area.

He's not entirely comfortable being headmaster right now, but he'd never show it. He knows he has a job to do. He may still be young and some would call him a kid, but he's still a responsible guy.

Position/Grade:
Headmaster (WTF!?!?!)

APPEARANCE
Special Characteristic(s):
Besides the white spiky hair, there's not much different about him. Students sometimes confuse him as one of them and new teachers might scold him sometimes then apologize later finding out he's headmaster.

Oh, and he's short as hell.

Height:
133 cm

Weight:
90 kg

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Ability:
High speed movement/Flashstep

Description:
Kryn possesses the power to move short ranges at speeds capable of leaving afterimages and nearly no trace of the original. He would be the first to say that if he weren't naturally fast, he'd have a lot of trouble controlling this ability. He can only use this ability in a 2 meter radius in a sphere around him, meaning, he can high speed move, or flashstep, up to 2 meters into the air. Due to this being a roleplay forum, he cannot use this as an attack.

I.E. I flash step behind someone and attempts to cut them. That's a no-no and, even though it says "attempts to cut," counts as autohitting and follows those rules.

He can use it as an escape.

I.E. I Attempt to cut someone and regardless of outcome of my attempt, I flashstep away. This is acceptable, for I am not poofing close to anyone and had not connected an attack onto the flashstep, I connected the flashstep onto my attack. It's a like a one-way street.

Triple-step
He has this special attack he created one day while practicing his sword play. It's not so much as an attack as a trick. He calls it triple-step. It gives him the ability to use the flashstep three times in rpid succession, allowing him to cover triple the area, up to 6 meters.

Drawbacks:
Flash step takes a physical toll on Kryn. He can manage up to three flashsteps before getting tired. His Endurance, strength and control go down by 1 for the third flashstep and any flashstep after that.

I.E. FS 1, FS 2, FS 3 + STdown, FS 4 + STdown, FS 5 + STdown, and so on.

To flashstep, Kryn must have at least Below Average Control, and Weak Endurance. If he uses flash step and lowers his stats below this, he cannot use flashstep until he regains his stats.

Kryn regains his stats by not using flashstep. It's not as easy as not using it. He regains it after waiting a flashstepless post.

I.E. FS 1, FS 2 + STup, FS 3 + STup

If he uses flash step again while regaining...

... FS 3 + STup, FS 1 + ST down

He only get's 2 flashsteps without a stat decrease. Only the first 2 flashsteps. Every other flashstep comes with stat decrease.

Only one flashstep per post, aside from triple-step.

Triple-step
To use Triple-step, Kryn must have Average Control and Average Endurance. If his stats are lower than this, he cannot use triple-step.

After the use of Triple-step, if Kryn hasn't used his first two flashsteps, they are automatically gone. Triple-step lower's all of Kryn's stats by 3. After that, it follows the same procedure as the regular flash step. Wait one post, then regain stats after that.

Note: No stats will go below horrible.

STATISTICS
These are less stats and more character limitations. You are only allotted eighteen stat points to start with and each one has a title that coreasponds with its rank. To see those titles and a description of what each does please click here

Strength: weak
Speed: Above average
Agility: Above average
Endurance: Above average
Control: Notable

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
History:
Kryn had a what most would call a good life. His parents were rich, he was rich, he wasn't bad looking, got perfect grades and even now owns a school. He even has powers that people 100 years ago only dreamed of having. He was pretty athletic, though not physically strong. He could do what he wanted. Hell, he even skipped most of grade school and junior high school altogether.

He didn't have much to do the rest of his life, so he went to college for 4 years and came back to the academy, to teach. Most staff back then seemed weirded out to see a teenage teacher, but the headmaster at the time, Kryn's father, had been the one who'd hired Kryn.

Kryn worked there as a math teacher until he became 19. His parent's died and left the estate and school to Kryn. Kryn's been headmaster ever since and gained Faolan O'Connor as a secretary. A year after becoming headmaster, he met a wolf shifter who had been living in the forest near Cluskia Academy. This man, Tsuinoshu Raishin, would've been difficult to defeat if Raishin had been in complete control at the time, but Kryn did it. He helped Raishin with controlling his ability and gave him a job as a librarian in the Academy.

OOC
Keywords: Forgot em again, Aki-sama - Kryn

Source: made it.

Faceclaim: Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach

Alternate profiles: none

Last edited by Kryn Cluskio on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Kryn Cluskio
Kryn Cluskio
Head Administrator

Male Credits : 100CP
Experience : 1650

Character Information
Ability: High speed movement/Flashstep
Statistics:
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Kryn Cluskio Empty Re: Kryn Cluskio

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 am

I don't know if you want my honest opinion on this or not, if not then have Ea look at this and do not look at the spoiler. For it contains my honest thoughts. If you do decide to keep this how it is and Ea gives it the ok, I will have to change Tsuinoshu's history.

Also if you don't say anything about what he wears, I'm going to assume he wears the staff male uniform.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryn Cluskio Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Yes he wears the uniform (though, to be honest, I'm questioning it's existence now)

But no not the male staff uniform, he wear the female uniform. (sarcasm)

Ea doesn't need to step in, you haven't approved even one app be yourself that I can remember since we opened up, so this is your app now, you'll be working on it. I just woke up, so Ima be strict and mean in this post.

As for the history, why will you need to change it? It's possible the two to have met while Kryn was 16-17, is it not? Also, reading Rai's history, it would make sense that even 4'4" Kryn could beat him due to his lack of control.

In addition, during those years, whether Kryn was or was not still in school back then, it's still possible it could happen.

I did redo the history, so take a look.

Oh, you also didn't check of the keywords. I changed them while you were gone.
Kryn Cluskio
Kryn Cluskio
Head Administrator

Male Credits : 100CP
Experience : 1650

Character Information
Ability: High speed movement/Flashstep
Statistics:
Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:04 pm

I'm gonna disregard your last reply since we've discussed everything in chat already and I just plain feel like ignoring it.

SO!
Seems legit.

Kryn Cluskio Hammerstampofapproval

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum